Sunday 19 April 2020

More Bretonnians!!

So after a brief trip to World War 2 it's time to get back to some Knights in shiny Armour!

First up we've got the Knights of Broomfeld. a unit of Knights of the Realm led by Sir Phillipe de Bickleigh. Sir Phillipe was the first mini I painted when I really got back into the hobby in a big way hence his less than perfect paint job, he'll be getting a new paint job in the not too distant future. These are all the 6th Ed Plastic Knights on 6th Ed Horses.










Next we have the Knights of Trepenha. These mainly consist of 5th Ed Plastics and Metal Knights but mounted on 6th Ed Horses and with a mix of 5th and 6th Ed shields and a few Black Tree Design ones as well. The Gallant (Sir Accolon of Trepenha), bugler and standard bearer are all painted to match the studios schemes from the 1990's
Still need to paint a flag for these Knights






This is a Black Tree Design shield taken from one of their Yeomen Spears of Averaign


This has to be one of my favourite Knights. I love the sculpt and I'm really happy with the paint job.
 That's the last of the painted Knights of the Realm although I have two more regiments under construction mostly consisting of 6th Ed Plastics with a handful of 5th Ed Questing Knights. I'm determined to collect more of the 5th Ed Questing Knights to use as Knights of the Realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment