Wednesday 13 May 2020

Da green tide!

Following on from the arrival of Gorburg Oathbreaker we have his Chief Lieutenant  Nashrak Stunt chopper the arch overlord of the big bone clan of Savage orcs.

Following Nashrak is the deranged Morzug boggle eye the shaman of the big bone clan


Also accompanying Nashrak are his body guard Nashrak's crusha's a unit of savage orcs with hand weapons and shields.




All of these minis are from Black Tree Design fantasy range and they're their Barbarian Orcs. The full unit is 20 strong so still 10 to paint. They will be getting warpaint just haven't yet decided whether to do red or blue, any recommendations?

I've also got a regiment of Barbarian Orc boar riders and a unit of Barbarian Orc archers on order with BTD which should hopefully arrive soon.

2 comments:

  1. I've always liked red... for warpaint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm undecided between blue and red. Although I'm leaning more toward red as it reminds me of the Orcs I used to see in WD back in the 90's

      Delete