Wednesday 28 April 2021

The Idol of Gork

 As you may have seen in my 2020 round up I managed to progress my Idol of Gork project a little toward the end of last year. I finished another 10 halberdiers and all of the hand gunners needed for the first scenario.

Here we have the almost complete unit of Von Bocks Halberdiers. There are 11 sat on the painting station to finish the unit off and I've got a plan for their flag. This unit is mostly made up from Battlemasters Halberdiers with a GW musician and Perry Bro's champion and standard.

Some of the extra hand gunners to create two units of 10 these are GW 6th Ed Empire Hand gunners.



The musicians and standard bearers for the two hand gunner regiments. These are Perry War of the Roses minis.

And here we have the leader of the Empire forces for the first scenario Von Bock. This is a Perry minis War of the Roses English Foot knight with a Perry Italian mercenaries metal head.



On the paining table at present are the remaining 11 Halberdiers, 10 Great swords, 20 crossbowmen and 20 halflings.  fingers crossed I'll have them finished by the end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment