Thursday 12 November 2020

The Idol of Gork

 So as promised here's Uzguz and his boyz. All ready to smash Count Rutgar's reinforcements.

Uzguz and the Boyz are from Black Tree Design and fit the old school vibe and the price restriction perfectly.


Here we have the mighty Uzguz himself. He's a Barbarian Orc hero from Black Tree Design. It's a nice model and had no flash and very fine mould lines so was quick and easy to clean up ready for painting.



This is the unit standard bearer, his pole is a bit short g so I've decided to leave it as a totem standard instead.




The red on the shields looks very flat here but it has been highlighted with Blood Angels Orange and looks much better in the flesh. 






Here's Uzguz and his lads attacking a small farmstead


Riding out from the encampment

to scatter the advancing Imperial troops.

The next post will hopefully be covering the scenery required to play the scenario. 

2 comments:

  1. The fur effect I find particularly effective - I realise that I'm no judge, but I always think that looks like the most difficult effect to pull off with paints - and therefore the boar boyz are my new favourites of the ones you've posted so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I'm really pleased with how these turned out. The fur was difficult but I'm pretty happy with the way it looks. Might need to add some more highlights to the Orc riders in the future but they're OK for gaming.

    ReplyDelete